|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in bubble bags firstly, and then reinforced with carton for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days 2, Bulk order: within 3-4 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20,000pcs per Month|
|Operating Voltage:||DC 9.5-24V (DALI Bus Powered）||Working Current:||< 15mA|
|Control Method:||Dimming/switching Instructions In DALI Protocol||Daylight Detection Range:||5-1200 Lux|
|Installation Height:||2.5-4m||Operating Temperature:||-25℃~50℃|
|Wiring:||Screw Terminal, Diameter: 0.75-1.5mm2|
DALI Daylight-harvesting Bus-powered Surface-mounted Daylight Sensor MS13
1) Optical lens and photoelectric sensor are used to collect light illuminance, high accuracy and fast response.
2) Compatible with remote control and digital encoder for daylight harvesting setting.
3) Grouped broadcast and grouped settings are supported with BCD encoder.
4) Independent surface mounting for convenient installation.
5) One sensor can control 64 DALI drives divided into maximum 15 groups.
|Operating Voltage Range||DC 9.5-24V (DALI bus powered)|
|Control Method||dimming/switching instructions in DALI protocol|
|Daylight Harvesting Setting||digital encoder and remote control|
|Daylight Detection Range||5-1200 Lux (collect the illuminance value of the ground directly below the product at a height of 3m)|
|Wiring||screw terminal, diameter: 0.75-1.5mm2|
1) Along with DALI driver and lamps, MS13 realizes the self-adjusting daylight harvesting function.
2) After the successful setting with remote control or digital encoder, when the external light illuminance becomes bright, the daylight sensor will lower the brightness of the lamp.When the external light illuminance becomes dark, accordingly the light sensor will reduce the brightness of the lamp. The brightness is adjusted to make the light illuminance value of the environment in a relatively constant state.
3) Daylight harvesting function setting method and steps with remote control: after the 5S product initialization, DALI dimming is 100%, press DH MODE button of the remote control or long press the digital encoder 3S to enter the daylight harvesting mode. The light illuminance of the mode can be adjusted to an appropriate brightness, otherwise, it will automatically learn the current brightness as constant brightness after 3S.
4) Daylight harvesting function setting method and steps with digital encoder (DH/dimming)
|rotate one grid right||rotate one grid left||long press 3S(switchable)||short press(switchable)|
|DIM+||DIM-||DH Mode||Override DH||Light On||Light Off|
For more please check the data sheet MS13 DALI Daylight-harvesting Bus-powered Spec.pdf...