|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Kreat Power|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in bubble bags firstly, amd then reinforced with carton for outer packing|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days for sample and small order; within 3-4 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per Month|
|Emergency Power:||3W||Emergency Time:||1.5 Hours|
|Load Output Current:||175-25mA||Load Output Voltage:||6-50Vdc|
led emergency converter,
led emergency backup driver
LED Emergency Driver Power 3W Emergency Time 1.5h & Built-in Li-ion Battery KE002-03M090KB
1. Why Merrytek?
Our R&D staff and engineering team have over 20 years experience in lighting control products design. Merrytek has been continuing its focus on intelligent lighting control product development ensuring our customers have the best choice of products and competitive pricing in the lighting controls market.
In June 2016, Merrytek moved to larger premises in Shenzhen, a location that offered room for future expansion as well as improved customer service.
|Charge Part||Rated input voltage||220-240Vac 50Hz /60Hz|
|Rated input current||0.05A Max. @230Vac|
|Input inrush current||30A(twidth=100uS 50% Ipeak )@230Vac(Cold start at full load )|
|Battery charging current||150mA MAx|
|Battery charging time||24 hours MAx|
|Emergency Part||Operating mode||Emergency mode|
|Emergency time||1.5 hours|
|Load output current||175-25mA|
|Load output voltage||6-50VDC|
|Exception Driver Requirements||Surge current||N/A|
|Output current||1 A Max.|
|LED Indication||Charging||Green light|
|Fault||Green light off|
|Emergency Function Test||Manual test||Yes|
|Abnormal protection||Battery over-charge/deep discharge protection||Yes|
|Output over-voltage protection||Yes|
|Output overload protection||Yes|
|Output short circuit protection||Yes|
|Operating temperature/humidity||0℃~50℃ humidity:20%-75%(without condensation)|
|Case Max. Temp(Tc)||75℃|
|Withstand voltage||3000Vac 5mA 60S (Input “L N” – output “SEC+ SEC-)|
|Safety standard||EN61347-1, EN61347-2-7|
|EMC standard||EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3|
|Environmental protection requirements||Compliant to RoHS|
|Others||Input/output(terminal/wiring) specification||Press terminal, wire diameter:0.5-0.75mm2|
|Type of protection||Class 2|
|Installation type||Built-in installation|
|Packaging requirement||White box+Instruction manual+clapboard+outer carton(K=A)|
|Lifespan||Emergency driver 30000h @Ta full load(driver not included)|
3. Dimension (Unit:mm)
4. Wiring Diagram
6. Wire Preparation
1)Solid or Stranded wire type 0.5 - 0.75mm2
2)To make or release the wire from the terminal, use a screwdriver to push down the button.
7. Manual Test & Operation Instructions
1) Connect the wire according to wiring diagram.
2) L,N power on, Switch on S1. then the load lamp turns on,The emergency driver indicator light will turns green, emergency power supply normal charging. Turn off Switch S1, the load lamp turns off.
3) Emergency Simulation: Switch on,the load lamp turns on, press the switch(TEST SWITCH), then switch to emergency mode, the indicator light of emergency driver will be extinguished. Release the switch(TEST SWITCH), then lamp is powered by led driver, the indicator light will turn on.
8. Battery Application Notice
1) The battery should be recharged and discharged semiannually in normal use conditions.
2) Do not connect to the circuit when the battery is not use to prevent over-discharge of the battery due to self-consumption of the circuit board.
3) Please keep the battery from the heat source when installing and using, and only be allowed to use in certain working temperature range.
4) The battery should be stored in a cool and dry environment.
5) After long time storage, the battery is cycled every 6 months as required.