Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operating Voltage Range:||198-264VAC 50/60Hz||Stand-by Power:||<0.5W|
|Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±74.9 MHz. ISM Wave Band||Hold Time:||5S/30S/1min/3min/5min/10min/20min/30min|
|Stand-by Period:||0s/10S/1min/3min/5min/10min/30min/+∞||Detection Area:||25%/50%/75%/100%|
Cost-effective Microwave Motion Sensor with Patented Low Impedance Antenna MC090S E
1. Microwave motion detection version.
2. Eight DIP switch setting, distance, time, daylight sensor, multi-speed adjustable.
3. Ultra-small mounting size, multiple mounting options, support for top and bottom mounting options.
4. Super cost-effective, support a variety of lamps,tri-proof lamps, ceiling lamps.
5. The infrared sensor is used to filter out the light sensor, and the light sensitivity value is more accurate, and is not affected by cloudy and sunny days.
6. Low impedance 5.8G antenna for superior immunity to interference.
7. Batch over RED, TUV certification.
|Input||Operating Voltage Range||198-264VAC 50/60Hz|
|DC Input Voltage||N/A|
|Rated Voltage||220-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Surge Test||Between L and N: 1KV|
|Type of Load||Resistive or Capacitive|
|Load Capacity||800W (Resistive) or 400W (Capacitive)|
|Current of Load||N/A|
|Load surge current||30A relay - 30A (test twidth 500us @230Vac at 50% Ipeak, cold start at full load) or 60A (test twidth 200us @230Vac at 50% Ipeak, cold start at full load)|
|Synchronization control interface||N/A|
|High and Low Level Interface||N/A|
|PWM control interface||N/A|
|Interface terminal wiring mode||N/A|
|Sensor||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±74.9 MHz.ISM wave band|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
|Detection Area||100% / 75% / 50% / 25%|
|Detecting Radius||4-7m (Installed at 3m high )|
|Mounting Height||2.5-6 m(Suction Top Installation)|
|Detecting Angle||Ceiling mount 150°|
|Wireless module||Operating Frequency||N/A|
|Coding group number||N/A|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃…+60℃ Humidity: 85% (non-condensing)|
|Certificate Standards||Safety standards||EN61058-1|
|EMC standards||EN300440, EN301489-1, EN55015, EN61547, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN62479|
|Certificate||CE, TUV & RED|
|Others||Input/output terminal specifications||0.5-0.75mm2|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Package||Bubble bag + partition + outer box (K=A)|
|Lifetime||50,000h @ Ta Full load|
1. “N/A”means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.5m/s.
4. Dimension (mm)
*The sensor is designed for connect one load only. Connect more than one loads may damage the sensor.
7. Radiation Pattern
*50%,75%,100% detection sensitivity is workable when installed at 6m mounting height. Only 25% sensitivity is not able to detect motion signal.
8. Function Dialing Settings
9. Override Function
Quick switch ON/OFF 3 times within 2sec to override sensor function. Lights will switch on all the time. Power off and on again to recover sensor function.
After power on, the sensor automatically turns on light at 100% brightness. After 10sec, it turns off the light. During the initialization, the sensor is not able to detect movement.
11. Factory settings
Detection Area: 100%, Hold Time: 5S, Daylight Sensor: Disable
12. Use Caution
1. Be sure to cut off the power supply before installing or adjusting the setting of the dial switch.
2. The microwave cannot pass through the metal, make sure there are no metal above the sensor.
3. It has to be at least 3.5mm away from metal around the microwave antenna. It is not allowed to place antenna and metal on the same horizontal.