|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen|
|Certification:||CE & RED|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble bag+Clapboard + Carton（K=A）|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20,000pcs per month|
|Operating Voltage Range:||198-264VAC 50/60Hz||Stand-by Power:||<0.5W|
|Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±74.9 MHz. ISM Band||Mounting Height:||6m Max.|
|Hold Time:||5S/30S/90S/5min/20min/30min||Detection Sensitivity:||100%/75%/50%/25%|
400W On Off Function Sensor,
6m On Off Function Sensor,
MC098S Microwave Sensor Module
On / Off Function Microwave Sensor Module MC098S for Tri-proof Light with Interference-free Low Impedance Antenna
|Input||Operating Voltage Rage||198-264V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz|
|Surge Test||L--N: 1kV|
|Output||Working Mode||ON/OFF function|
|Type of Load||Inductive or Resistive|
|Load Capacity||400W(Inductive) ; 800W(Resistive)|
|Max. Surge Capacity||
30A (50% Ipeak, twidth =500uS, 230Vac full load, cold start);
60A (50% Ipeak, twidth =200uS, 230Vac, full load, cold start)
|Sensor Parameters||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM Band.|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
3-10m (mounting height 3-4m)
2-8m(mounting height 6m)
|Mounting Height||6m Max.|
|Detecting Angle||150° (Wall mounted), 360° (Ceiling mounted)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃…+80℃(Humidity: 10%-95% Non-condensing)|
|Certificate Standards||Safety standards||EN61058-1|
|EMC standards||EN300440; EN301489-1; EN55015; EN61547; EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3; EN62479|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|Others||Wiring||Press-in Type Terminals, wire diameter:0.75-1.5mm2|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Package||Bubble bag+Clapboard + Carton(K=A)|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty @Ta 230V full load|
1. “N/A”means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 170cm height person and walking speed is 0.3m/s.
4. Dimension (mm)
7. Radiation Pattern
*Only 100% / 75% detection sensitivity is workable when installed at 6m mounting height. 25% / 50% sensitivity is not able to detect motion signal.
8. DIP Switch Setting
9. Override Function
After initialization,Continuously switch ON/OFF 3 times to override sensor function. 2s for each on/off switch .Lights keep on all the time.
Power off and on again to recover sensor function. 2s for each On/Off switch .
After power on, the sensor automatically turns on light at 100% brightness. After 10sec, it turns off the light. During the initialization, the sensor is not able to detect movement.
11. Factory Setting
Detection area: 100%, Hold Time: 5S, Daylight Sensor: Disable
12. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please turn off the power before installing, wiring, changing the setting of the DIP switch.
2) The sensor which installed in the plastic and glass lampshade will reduce the sensitivity.For every 3mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity will be reduced by 20%.
3) The light sensitivity threshold is in a sunny environment, no shadow and ambient light diffuse reflection.Ambient lux level will be different in different environment, weather, climate, time-of-day and season.
4) The parameters of the sensor may need to be reconfigured in different installation environments.
5) This sensor is for indoor use only. It will affect the waterproof effect for outdoor use. Wind, rain, and moving objects around will cause false triggering.
6) The distance between any inductive sensors should be greater than 3m.
7) Do not place the sensor close to high-density objects such as metal, glass,concrete walls, etc, false triggering could happen. When the sensor is installed in a metal lamp, metal reflective surface, or a narrow enclosed environment, the microwave will be reflected repeatedly and cause false triggering. Please reduce the sensitivity or contact the manufacturer for technical support.
8) Please ensure that there are no moving signals around the sensor, such as fan,DC motor, sewer pipe, air outlet, etc., the sensor may generate false trigger.
9) You are advised to test 5 samples before mass application of sensor in a new lighting project.
10) Due to continuous improvement, the contents of this instruction could be changed without prior notice.
11) If the sensor is built under metal board ,make sure the sensor surface should to be seamless close to the metal plate without space .