|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MC087D RC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble bag + partition + outer box (K=A)|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days for sample and small order; within 3-4 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per Month|
|Input Voltage:||12±1V DC||Rated Voltage:||12±0.6V DC|
|Stand-by Power:||<0.5W||Working Mode:||5V High And Low Voltage Signal, 0-10v Signal|
|Detection Area:||100%/75%/50%/25%||Mounting Height:||6m Max|
|Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz, ISM Band.|
0.5W Remote Control Motion Sensor,
IP20 Remote Control Motion Sensor,
MC087D RC Motion Sensor
Metal Roof Motion Sensor with Remote Control and No Blind Detection Area MC087D RC
|Input||DC Input Voltage||12±1V DC|
|Rated Voltage||12±0.6V DC|
|Output||Working Mode||5V high and low voltage signal,0-10v signal|
|Sensor Parameters||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM Band.|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
|Stand-by DIM Level||10%(1.4-1.6V), 20%(1.9-2.1V), 30%(2.9-3.1V), 50% (4.9-5.1V)|
Daylight priority: ON / OFF value
|Detecting Radius||≥4m (mounting height 3m,moving speed 0.3m/s)|
|Mounting Height||6m Max|
Humidity: 10%-95% (non-condensing)
|EMC standards||EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61547|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|Others||Wiring||3 pin 2.0mm fast connector|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty@Ta 230V full load|
1. “N/A” means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.5m/s.
1) On/OFF Function (stand-by period be set to “0”s)
2) 2-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “+∞”)
3) 3-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “10S/1min/3min/5min/10min/30min”)
*The sensor is designed for connect one load only. Connect more than one loads may damage the sensor.
*Without auxiliary 12Vdc interface driver, MC103S can be an option of power supply for sensor
6. Structure and installation
7. Installation directive
8. Radiation pattern
1) Ceiling mounting
2) Wall mounting
9. Remote control
10. Factory Setting
Detection area: 100%, Hold Time: 5S, Stand-by Period: 0S, Stand-by dim level: Disable, Daylight Sensor: HS
11. Application Notice
1) The product dimming function needs to be equipped with an 1-10V dimming LED driver.
2) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please turn off the power before installing, wiring, changing the setting of the DIP switch.
3) The sensor mounted in a plastic, glass lampshade would reduce the sensitivity of the sensor. For every 3 mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity would reduce by 20%.
4) The sensing distance will be affected by the height of the sensor installation, the size of the object being detected, and the speed of movement.
5) Daylight the value is in a sunny environment with no shadows and ambient light diffuse reflection conditions. The values illuminantion detected by sensor may vary in different environment, at different times, in different seasons, and in different climates.
6) The parameters of the sensor may need to be reconfigured in different installation environments. Please refer to the following instructions or contact the manufacturer.
7) This sensor is for indoor use only. Outdoor use will affect the waterproof effect, wind and moving objects around would cause false triggering.
8) The distance between any inductive sensors should be greater than 3m.
9) When the sensor is installed in a metal illuminance , a metal reflective surface, or a narrow enclosed environment, the microwave will be reflected repeatedly and cause false triggering. Please reduce the sensitivity or contact the manufacturer for technical support.
10) Do not place the sensor close to high-density objects such as metal, glass, mixed-use walls, etc. The sensor may be triggered by mistake.
11) Please ensure that there are no moving signals around the sensor, such as fan, DC motor, sewer, air outlet, etc., the sensor may generate false triggers.