|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MSA201 Z|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Color box+Clapboard+ Carton(K=A)|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per month|
|Working Voltage:||220-240Vac 50Hz/60Hz||Communication Mode:||ZigBee|
|MW Sensor Frequency:||24GHz-24.25GHz ISM Band||Detection Range(radius):||Normal Motion: 3-4m ; Minor Motion: 3-4m ; Breath Signal: 2.5-3m|
|Detection Sensitivity:||0% 25% 50% 75% 100% (by Remote MH10 Or Tuya APP)||Hold Time:||30s /1min / 2min/ 3min /5min /10min /20min/30min (by Remote MH10 Or Tuya APP)|
|Daylight Detection:||Monitoring Ambient Lux Level And Report If Ambient Lux Level Change Over Preset Change Value; Immediately Report If Lux Abruptly Change. Lux Change Value (10lux-100lux) Can Be Set In App.||Daylight Detection Range:||5-1200Lux (sensor Mount 3m In Height, And Monitor The Reflection Daylight Value|
|Mounting Height:||2.5-4.0m (typical)||Installation:||Recessed. Cut Hole Φ55mm|
|Life Time:||5 Years Warranty@Ta 230V Full Load|
240VAC microwave movement sensor,
Millimeter Wave Radar microwave movement sensor,
ZigBee microwave occupancy sensors
24GHz ZigBee wireless networking LifeBeing Sensor adopting high-gain large-beam millimeter-wave radar technology
MSA201 Z is a recessed mounting ZigBee wireless networking lifebeing sensor, which detects movement, slight motion and breathing signals as well, and can distinguish whether there is someone. The product adopts 24GHz high-gain large-beam millimeter-wave radar technology, which is characterized by the realization of living presence detection, working as data acquisition unit in Tuya control system.
1) Millimeter-wave radar technology, precisely detecting human motion/slight motion and breath signal.
2) Adopt lifebeing detection technology, can detect movement, slight movement and breathing signals, and realize the true presence detection.
3) Integrated motion and daylight sensor.
4) Compact design, built in Tuya ZigBee wireless module,widely applied in office, meeting room, class room, hotel, smart home and other IOT application area.
2. Product Function
The product adopts a mechanism to report human body status information(unmanned/occupied: walk mode, leisure mode, presence mode) and the light level to Zigbee module, then submit these data to cloud by ZigBee gateway,to control other Tuya ZigBee devices interactively.
Walk Mode(Big Motion): a large movement (walking) of the human body.
Leisure Mode(Minor Motion): only small motion of the human body, such as: forward, backward, limb swing, head shaking, typing, playing with mobile phones and other minor actions.
Presence Mode(Breathing): only detects human breathing within 30S (abdominal cavity, thoracic cavity expansion behavior actions), no significant movement is detected.
Light Level Report: report the current light level when the light level changes over preset change range
1. Sensitivity, indicator light, hold time and other parameters are set through the Tuya APP.
2. The motion sensor doesn’t work when the sensitivity is set to 0%.
3. Human occupancy and daylight level detecting function for switch and automation of other devices.
4. Motion, minor movement, and breathing signals are separated to realize different behavior control mode.
5. riggered status display (absence / occupency:walk mode, leisure mode, presence mode).
3. Dimension ( mm)
7. Detection area
8. Pairing instruction
a. Press the pairing button on sensor:
After connect APP to Tuya ZigBee gateway, power on sensor, long press pairing button over 3S, the green indicator will flash 1min to enter network paring status; after pairing successfully, LED indicator will keep on for 10S; if fail pairing, LED indicator will be off for 10s.
b. Pairing by remote
After connect APP to Tuya ZigBee gateway, power on sensor, press “TEST 2S” on remote, the green indicator will flash 1min to enter network paring status; after pairing successfully, LED indicator will keep on for 10S; if fail pairing, LED indicator will be off for 10s.
Note: Aftrer pairing successfully, repairing will delete previous pairing record; If pairing manually, repairing can be done as soon as power on sensor; if pairing by remote, repairing can’t be done until 20s after power on sensor.
After power on sensor, sensor will start initialization for 20s, sensor will pairing automatically for 2s, after pairing successfully, LED indicator will keep on for 10S; if fail pairing, LED indicator will be off for 10s, 3 min later, sensor will pairing again automatically.
After power on, the indicator light flashes for 20 seconds and then turns off. During initialization, the sensor does not communicate with the communication module and does not detect external movement signals. After the initialization is completed, it enters the normal working state.
10. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please disconnect the power before installing, wiring or changing the setting of the dial switch.
2) Put the sensor as far as possible from large areas of metal plate, glass and other materials with high medium density to avoid triggering by mistake.
3) Avoid the detection window of the daylight sensor of the detector irradiated by an invalid light source, which will interfere with the measurement of ambient light.
4) The product should not be too close to the wireless router at least more than 2m apart, when it is installed and used.
5) Setting detecting area and indicator on-off by MH10.(Pressing HS in MH10 makes indicator on and pressing LS in MH10 makes indicator off.)
6) Sensor’s microwave can penetrate wall of building. It may cause misreport when microwave penetrates wall to detect the moving objects outside fortified area. To avoid triggering by mistake, choose suitable place when installing, keep away from glass, plasterboard, wooden wall and other things that microwave can easily penetrate and choose appropriate sensing parameters according to space, for examples:
A. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 2m or less, detecting area should be set to 25% (application scenario: washroom, sitting room )
B. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 3m, detecting area should be set to 50% (application scenario: washroom, hallway, sitting room )
C. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 4m, detecting area should be set to 75% (application scenario: small office, meeting room, library )
D. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 5m or more, detecting area should be set to 100% (application scenario: large office, meeting room, library )
Note: The setting detecting area depends on the actual environment (detecting area parameters above application scenario are for reference only).
7) Hold time setting: space of one person: 1-3 minutes, space of more than one person: 30 seconds to 1 minute. It is not recommended to set a hold time of more than 5 minutes, so as to avoid the small motion signal in the space from interfering with the hold-time closing.