|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
|Model Number:||MSA200D RC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Color box + K=K carton|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||10000 pcs/month|
|Working Voltage:||220-240Vac 50Hz||Working Mode:||On/Off Function|
|Mounting Height:||2.5-4.0m||Life Time:||5 Years Warranty@Ta 230V Full Load|
24GHz LifeBeing Detecting DC microwave Sensor MSA200D RC
The sensor is embedded type dry contact version of lifebeing sensor, which detects movement, slight motion and breathing signals as well, can identify human/no human.
The sensor adopts 24GHz high-gain large-beam millimeter-wave radar technology, which is characterized by the realization of living presence detection.
1) Adopt lifebeing detection technology, can detect movement, slight movement and breathing signals, and realize the true presence detection.
2) Adopt reed tube relay, no voice applied to the hotel.
3) Super small installation size, can be applied to smart building, intelligent hotel, smart office, smart home and other related intelligent control fields.
4) 24-24.25GHz (ISM band) millimeter wave radar. no interference to 5G WIFI and no penetration of detection signals through solid walls.
|Working voltage||12-24V DC|
@12Vdc: 50mA max
@24Vdc: 30mA max
|Load type||Resistive (Voltage: Vdc≤36V, current: 50mA max)|
|Microwave Operating frequency||24GHz -24.25GHz, ISM Band|
|Microwave emission power||3dBm Max.|
|Antenna 3db beam Angle||100°|
|Detection range (radius)||Moving detection range: 3-4m Slight movement detection range: 3-4m breathing detection range: 3m|
|Sensitivity adjustable level||100% 75% 50% 25% (Can be set by remote controller MH10)|
|Hold time||5s/ 30S /1min / 3min /5min /10min /20min (set by remote controller MH10) Remark: at least 30S for lifebeing sensor|
|Daylight sensor||5Lux/15Lux/30Lux/50Lux/100Lux/150Lux/Disable (set by remote controller MH10)|
1. Ceiling mounting (realize by adding bracket)
2. Φ45mm embedded type hole size
|Wiring||Screw terminal block 0.75mm2-1.5mm2|
|Package||Color box + K=K carton|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty@Ta 230V full load|
Movement signal active Slight motion& Breathing signal maintain
The sensor detects human walking, slight motion(such as body movement, turn up head and others minor movements) and breathing to realize the detection of human existence in non-sleep state.
* Movement signal: Big movement for sensor triggering within detection area.
* Slight motion signal: very small movement can be collected within detection area, for example: leaning forward, leaning back, body swinging, shaking his head, typing, playing with mobile phones and other small range of behavioral actions.
* Breathing signal: Detected breathing signal (abdominal cavity and chest cavity dilation behavior)
4. Dimension (unit: mm)
7. Installation Instruction
8. Detection pattern
9. Remote Settings
Remote control settings only support sensitivity, delay, ON/OFF, seset, sensor motion, and indicator switch settings.
The first power on, sensor enter self-test mode, and the self-test will be completed after 20 seconds to enter the normal working state. During the initialization, the external motion signal will not be detected, remote control signal not be received.
11. Factory Settings
Detection Area:100% Hold Time:1min Daylight Sensor:Disable Indicator light:open
12. Application notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician.
2) Put the sensor as far as possible from large areas of metal plate, glass and other materials with high medium density to avoid triggering by mistake.
3) Avoid using objects that have been vibrating for a long time around the sensor, such as shaking fans, etc. The vibration signal will be regarded as the motion signal to trigger the sensor.
4) Do not install the sensor close to the wireless router, at least above 0.5 meter.
5) MH10 remote control can be used to set the sensitivity and indicate switch Settings, (remote control HS button indicate "on" LS button indicate "off").
6) The microwave sensor may penetrate glass or wooden walls, and the microwave penetrating outside the wall may cause false triggering when it detects moving objects outside. In order to avoid false triggering, please don't install the sensor close to glass door/window, plaster wall and wood wall. And, select appropriate detection area during installation, for example:
A. When the product is used in a room of 2m *2m or smaller space, the detection area should be set to 25% (Application: Washroom or Reception room).
B. When used in a room of about 3m *3m, the detection area should be set to 50% (Application: Restroom, entrance or reception room)
C. When used in a room of about 4m *4m, the detection area should be set to 75% (Application scenario: small office meeting room or library)
D. When used in a room of about 5m *5m or bigger, the detection area should be set to 100% ( Application: large office, conference room or library)
Note: the suitable detection range of the actual application needs to be based on the actual environment. The sensitivity selection of the above application scenarios is only for reference.
7) Hold time Settings: single space: 1 min -3 min, multiplayer space: 30 s -1 min.
It is not recommended to set a delay of more than 5 minutes, so as to avoid interference of small motion signals in the space.