|Model Number:||MC079D RC Z|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||white paper box|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per month|
|DC Input Voltage:||12 DC ±1V||Stand-by Power:||<0.3W|
|Wiring:||By Zhaga Book 18 Connector||Mounting Height:||15m Max|
flush mount motion sensor,
long range motion sensor
High Bay Sensor for Warehouse Zhaga Book 18, 12V DC input, 15m Installation Height MC079D RC Z
|Input||DC Input Voltage||12 DC ±1V|
|Rated Voltage||12V DC|
|Wiring||By Zhaga Book 18 connctor|
|Output||Working Mode||0-10V DC|
|Wiring||By Zhaga Book 18 connector|
|Dim Interface||0-10V Dimming||< 50mA (Non-constant source)|
|Sensor Parameters||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM Band.|
|Transmitting power||1mW Max.|
|Stand-by DIM Level||10%(1.4-1.6V), 20%(1.9-2.1V), 30%(2.9-3.1V), 50% (4.9-5.1V)|
Daylight priority: ON/OFF value
|Detecting Radius||See detection pattern|
|Mounting Height||15m Max|
|Detecting Angle||150°(wall mounting) 360°(ceiling mounting)|
|Storage Temperature||Temperature: -40℃…+80℃; Humidity: 10%-95% (non-condensing)|
|Certificate Standards||Safety standards||EN60669-2-1, EN60669-1|
|EMC standards||EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61547|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|IP Rating||IP65 when mount with Zhaga Block 18 connector|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Installation||External mounting,integrated mounting|
|Package||White paper box|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty@Ta 230V full load|
1. “N/A”means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.3m/s.
1) On/OFF Function (stand-by period be set to “0”s)
2) 2-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “+∞”)
3) 3-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “10S/1min/3min/5min/10min/30min”)
4) Daylight priority(stand-by period set to +∞)
4. Dimension (mm)
*The sensor is designed for connect one load only. Connect more than one loads may damage the sensor.
7. Installation(Match Zhaga Book 18 connector)
8. Radiation Pattern (Typical data)
*Only 100%/75%/50% detection sensitivity is workable when installed at 15m mounting height. 25% sensitivity is not able to detect motion signal.
9 .Remote Control
1) On/Off function /3-step dimming function:
After power on, the sensor automatically turns on light at 100% brightness. After 10sec, it turns off the light. During the initialization, the sensor is not able to detect movement.
2) 2-step dimming function:
After power on, the sensor automatically turns on light at 100% brightness. After 10sec, it dims the light to a low light level (set by stand-by dim level). During the initialization, the sensor is not able to detect movement.
11. Factory Setting
Detection area: 100%, Hold Time: 5S, Stand-by Period: 0s, Stand-by dim level: 10%, Daylight Sensor: Disable
12. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please turn off the
power before installing, wiring, changing the setting of the DIP switch.
2) The sensor which installed in the plastic and glass lampshade will reduce the sensitivity.For every 3mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity will be reduced by 20%.
3) The dimming performance could be different from different 0-10v drivers.
4) The light sensitivity threshold is in a sunny environment, no shadow and ambient
light diffuse reflection..Ambient lux level could be different in different environment, weather, climate, time-of-day and season.
5) The parameters of the sensor may need to be reconfigured in different installation environments. Please refer to the following instructions or contact the manufacturer.
6) This sensor is for indoor use only. It will affect the waterproof effect for outdoor use. Wind, rain, and moving objects around will cause false triggering.
7) The distance between any inductive sensors should be greater than 3m.
8) Do not place the sensor close to high-density objects such as metal, glass,concrete walls, etc, false triggering could happen. When the sensor is installed in a metal lamp, metal reflective surface, or a narrow enclosed
environment, the microwave will be reflected repeatedly and cause false triggering. Please reduce the sensitivity or contact the manufacturer for technical support.
9) Please ensure that there are no moving signals around the sensor, such as fan,DC motor, sewer pipe, air outlet, etc., the sensor may generate false trigger.
10) You are advised to test 5 samples before mass application of sensor in a new lighting project.
11) Due to continuous improvement, the contents of this instruction could be changed without prior notice